Are you a superstar Facebook Media Buyer and eCommerce Marketing guru? Do you have experience managing and optimising large six-figure budgets? Are you excited by the opportunity to work with some of the biggest names in eCommerce? Let’s talk!
A new position has opened up at our client’s ever-expanding eCommerce growth agency for a highly motivated Head of Facebook Media Buying! We’re seeking a driven leader with 5+ years of experience in Facebook media buying to head their team of Facebook Performance Marketers to reach new heights!
This is a full-time position located at our client’s Brisbane office.
In this newly created role, you will be responsible for overseeing the planning, implementation, monitoring, optimisation and reporting of paid social media campaigns for clients. Strong commitment and passion for what you do is an absolute must!
Reporting directly to the Chief Growth Officer, you will be the key resource for each Performance Marketer with your team. Every day, you will be given the opportunity to work on a number of exciting global brands and manage large budgets on Facebook – up to $150k a day!
As a leader, you will support your team in strategy, education and paid media thought-leadership, and best practices enduring both client and staff growth.
- You have a growth mindset focused on performance
- You exhibit enthusiasm and passion for Media Buying
- You’re an excellent leader and your past reflects that!
- Fast-paced agency environments don’t scare you – you love multitasking and always meet deadlines
- Enjoy a collaborative and supportive workplace
- Training and development opportunities all year around – annual training budget of $1k to upskill!
- Fun social club and company culture – laser tag anyone?
- Enjoy direct access to Facebook reps to assist with account issues or fast-tracking ad approvals (Yes!)
- Oversee all Facebook ad campaign performance and provide mentorship and training to Performance Marketers
- Full hands-on management of key accounts to include strategising, reporting and liaising with clients
- Collaborate with Performance Marketers to diagnose problems and develop solutions for improving ROAS
- Work closely with Performance Marketers and Creative department to analyse creative performance across paid funnels
- Assist in the creation and implementation of strategies
- Maintain expert knowledge of the dynamic digital ecosystem (search, social, native, display) and how channels work together
- Assist in the development of high-level technical strategy and building paid social media plans
- Conduct weekly check-ins with Performance Marketers to discuss any issues or problems within their client ad accounts
- Support and assist in developing team members to optimise their performance, contribution and job satisfaction
- Liaise directly with CGO on the overall performance of the digital department
- Build and maintain best-practice methodologies, procedures, frameworks and systems for staff training, growth and account performance
- Work closely with Account Managers and monitor client performance across paid channels
- 5+ years’ experience in buying across Facebook paid channels for eCommerce brands
- Experience managing six-figure budgets (our client is currently responsible for $100k-$150k Facebook spend a day)
- Experience with direct client relationship responsibilities includes regular reporting, collaborative strategic planning, and performance management
- Excellent Excel, Google Data Studio and Google Analytics skills
- Outstanding analytical and data interpretation skills – a must have!
- Solid verbal and written communication skills
This is a fantastic opportunity for a Facebook Media Buying weapon to join one of Brisbane’s best Performance Marketers. If you’re looking to join a dynamic team with no shortage of passion and enthusiasm for the advertising industry, then apply now!
Interested? You should be! Contact Carly (firstname.lastname@example.org, 0488 721 180)
Interested, but this role isn’t quite right for you? Get in touch! We have other current and upcoming opportunities we’d love to discuss with you.