Do you enjoy wrangling the CEO one minute and organising collateral the next? Are you the type of person that just can’t help themselves but take initiative and action? Are you ready to be part of something awesome and grow with the organisation? Trust us, you’ll want to keep reading…
We are working exclusively with Next World Enterprises on this exciting new role. Next World Enterprises is building the next world of safety, training, and inductions through Virtual Reality.
Want to learn more about Next World Enterprises? Click here to watch our video interview with them on the Future of VR.
Please note: Apply directly to Digital Talent Co. for this role. Any direct applications to Next World Enterprises will be sent back to us.
With 11% of all workplace deaths related to falls from heights and the leading cause of confined space entry fatalities is inadequate training, VR offers a safe and controlled training ground for individuals to get the training they need to save lives.
Next World Enterprises is a rapidly expanding organisation that is building the next generation of VR and training. With that, it means that no two days are ever the same here. The person that will be a perfect fit is an all-rounder who enjoys change and variety – you aren’t afraid of rolling up your sleeves and getting to work.
- Get into a cutting-edge scale up on the ground floor
- Work in the VR space – the innovation and emerging tech playground
- Work for a company that invests in you – international conferences will definitely be in your calendar (in a post-COVID world)
On a day-to-day basis you’ll be:
- Wrangling the CEO to make sure he is where he should be, when he should be! This includes helping him to plan meetings, coordinate his calendar and manage his email. Ideally you will have thought of what he needs before he realises he needs it!
- Building and coordinating the build of essential collateral across stakeholders – collateral such as Pitch Decks, research projects, market analysis.
- Finishing what the CEO starts – whether it be liaising with government bodies on grants, legal eagles on company start-ups in foreign lands or IP solicitors as well as third-party advisory firms such as consulting houses or tax accountants. around the world (QWILR skills a bonus!).
- Managing the office – this may include ordering stationary, computer equipment or coordinating an office renovation. Whatever it is – you’re an ‘office proud’ administrator who wants to take charge.
- Assisting with People and Culture needs – from coordinating interviews for new starters through to helping with the paperwork for new hires you’ll be an admin master who loves whipping internal docs into streamlined folders.
- Organising culture building activities such as lunch and learns, team outings and making sure that the team get to know each other as more than just colleagues.
- Assisting with digital marketing including social media, content creation, database marketing & website updates. Whilst there is a digital marketing team, an extra set of hands is always a bonus.
- Organising events and webinars. This team is busy sharing their unique insights to the world. Ideally you are someone who wants to help facilitate this!
- Bachelor’s degree in one of either PR, Marketing, Commerce or Graphic design.
- You are a mind reader; intuitive and troubleshooter.
- You’re not afraid of digital – you’re comfortable finding your way around a SaaS platform or two – and if you don’t know how you’ll google it to find out!
- You’re a Microsoft Office whiz and are comfortable using Word, Excel, Powerpoint and Outlook
- You’re someone who loves organisation, process and planning but appreciates that in startup land, no two days are the same!
- You have a high level understanding of digital marketing, knowing your SEO from your SEM and UX from UI
- You have flawless writing, proofreading, copywriting and editing skills
- A time management whiz – you know how to keep everyone on task and wrangle a CEO as required
- A ‘can do’ attitude and strong organisational skills are a must
$50k-$60k + super (commensurate with experience)
Interested? You should be! If you enjoy sharing your knowledge and experience and enjoy working as part of a small fun team, we would love to hear from you. Contact Holly (email@example.com, 0400 356 656).
Interested, but this role isn’t quite right for you? Get in touch! We have other current and upcoming opportunities we’d love to discuss with you.