Do you have experience working within the Surveying industry? Do you have a strong commercial understanding of membership bodies? This could be the perfect opportunity for you to join a dynamic not-for-profit in a newly created role.
The Surveyors Trust is a national community of spatial professionals working together for the greater good of the industry. As an organisation they pool royalties from the sale of plans developed by their member and apply these pooled funds to finance projects that advance the expertise of surveyors, recognise the work of surveyors and protect the ongoing sustainability of Australia’s spatial industry and associated intellectual property. One such project is their work with She Maps, as they collaborate to deliver ‘The Coolest School in QLD’ competition.
After several years of steady growth, an opportunity has arisen for the organisation to appoint a full time General Manager.
Working closely with the organisations Chairperson and Advisory Board you will be in a unique and exciting position to further advance the organisation and expand the membership base nationally.
- Enjoy autonomy and flexibility in your role
- Work with a unique, world first business model
- Work with a dynamic team of industry professionals
- This is a full-time location independent opportunity
- Expand the organisation nationally, consistently growing the value delivered to members
- Keep the organisation abreast of technological changes and opportunities
- Work closely with the board to develop the organisations’ business model that evolve its revenue streams
- Forming partnerships with all spatial membership organisations and peak bodies nationally
- Representing the organisation at conferences and industry events
- Integrating intelligent systems to streamline operations and services to members
- Advocating for the protection of intellectual property for spatial professionals nationally
- Work with industry organisations such as She Maps to deliver value to the community
- Proven experience / capability in expanding an organisation nationally and / or evolving business models
- Previous experience managing a membership organisation
- Experience managing a P&L
- Experience working with an active board
- Understanding / experience with the land surveying industry
Salary: Commensurate with experience
This is an exciting opportunity to work with a unique organisation focused on delivering value back to its members. If you’re seeking a role that you can create a legacy and work with impact then get in touch.
Contact Holly 0400 356 656 or firstname.lastname@example.org
Interested, but this role isn’t quite right for you? Get in touch! We have other current and upcoming opportunities we’d love to discuss with you.