Are you an experienced Full Stack PHP Web Developer looking to be a part of a culture-first company? Do you have systems operations experience? Are you looking to challenge yourself with problem solving and creating innovative solutions? This Brisbane-based company could be the perfect fit for you.
We are on the lookout for innovative and extraordinary individuals to join this team! We’re hoping you’re the one we’ve been looking for. More specifically we are looking for an industry-loving Full Stack PHP / SysOps Web Developer.
This is a permanent full time position located in Fortitude Valley, Brisbane.
A new opportunity for a highly skilled Full Stack PHP Web Developer providing exceptional client service with a great understanding of PHP for back-end/server-side (API) development.
In this role you will be deeply connected with your team, interact regularly with Marketing Managers, Project Managers & Design Leads in meetings and collaboration sessions.
Our client prioritises creating transformational experiences through marketing, web and app development, video, user experience design and more.
You will have the opportunity to grasp as many opportunities as possible for personal and professional growth, and you’ll feel the infectious culture the second you step into the office!
- You’ve got a positive and infectious, can-do attitude
- You love tackling big challenges by coming up with creative and innovative solutions
- You’re comfortable with a fast-paced environment working on multiple projects within a week
- You can hold your own in a client meeting, and be able to present your work, ask meaningful questions and offer insights to clients and team mates
- You’ve got the humility to receive feedback well and the maturity to give solid, constructive feedback to your teammates
- A social environment with fun, passionate teammates
- Culture, culture, culture! This company prides itself on taking care of its employees first
- Flexible working hours available
- In-house cafe and barista who services hot coffees and breaky for team and clients
- Regular team socials/dress up days and Friday drinks
- Always being curious and willing to work collaboratively to solve problems and deliver high-quality value
- Get involved in strategy and scoping sessions to define project deliverables and timelines.
- Review other developers’ work and will receive feedback on your work from your peers.
- Participate in defining company standard processes and always be on the look out for how to do things better and simpler (while ensuring the highest value for our clients).
- + All the standard things you’d expect in a Mid-Level PHP Dev role
- 3 to 5 years (or more) of experience as a web developer in similar roles
- Best practice OOP server/client-side
- Solid understanding of PHP for back-end/server-side (API) development
- Good knowledge in WordPress (Gutenberg) and/or Drupal (v7 – 9)
- Securely set up and monitor an AWS (EC2, RDS, S3, CloudWatch, CloudFront…) or LAMB environment
- Proficient in database modeling (MySQL, MongoDB, PostgreSQL)
- Solid version control hygiene using Git
- API development knowledge (REST, JSON…)
Brownie points for the following:
- Experience with PHP frameworks like Laravel
- Scrum certification or capabilities
$65,000 to $80,000 depending on skills and experience
This is an incredible opportunity to work with one of the best Brisbane based website design and digital marketing agencies. If you are hunting for a passionate and infectious team with incredible opportunities for career progression, then this role could be the right one for you.
Interested? You should be! Contact Carly (email@example.com, 0488 721 180)
Are you interested but this role isn’t quite right for you? Get in touch with us! We have other exciting current and upcoming opportunities that we would love to discuss with you.