Do you love meeting new people and building meaningful connections? Are you passionate about Web Development and working with some of the best startups, scale-ups and agencies in Brisbane? Are you looking for that next opportunity where you can grow and feel like a valued member of the team? Let’s talk!
The Digital Talent Co. team is expanding. We are looking for an outgoing Web Development lover to join our team and help us connect the best designers with our amazing clients.
This is a permanent, full time opportunity located in our leafy green office in the James Street precinct.
We are known in industry for:
- Our talent at finding absolute unicorns that fit into digital teams like a perfectly shaped puzzle piece.
- Our work in community through initiatives like Women in Digital.
- Our emphasis on quality over quantity. We aren’t the fastest or cheapest agency but we are thorough and deliberate.
- Our human-first approach. We aren’t salesy. We aren’t transactional. We don’t see people as numbers.
But don’t take our word for it – click here to read what other people say about us.
- Nothing makes you smile like seeing other people succeed
- You love a networking event or industry meet up
- You have an eye for detail and get amped up about all things web related
- You are always looking for that next podcast, article or learning opportunity – digital is ever evolving and you love learning new things to keep up
- Quarterly team bonding activities: from horse riding, Holey Moley, trampolining and a nice relaxing day on a boat – we have done it all!
- Investment in you: we have monthly training sessions with industry experts and are never one to say “no” to professional development
- All the tools you need: from a kitted out office, all the software you could need and more!
As a Talent Scout you are one of the most important people in a web developers career.
You build relationships, provide valuable and authentic career advice helping each candidate to reach their career goals through coaching, industry insights and firm guidance. You’re a thought leader, building a brand as the go-to specialist for ambitious professionals who want to thrive in the digital ecosystem and build a rewarding technical career.
Your purpose is to know and represent the very best talent in the industry – the talent other recruiters, HR teams and hiring managers can’t reach.
Here’s a little insight into your responsibilities:
- Developing relationships with candidates to help accelerate their careers
- Attending and hosting industry events to build relationships
- Gaining insights into who’s hiring, firing and building new businesses
- Advertising new jobs on many portals and using your professional network
- Keeping the database up to date to ensure operations are scalable
- Connecting talent with the right opportunities to meet recruitment targets
- Helping candidates to secure new roles
- Meeting agreed upon targets
- Working collaboratively with other team members
- Being able to leave the day, look yourself in the mirror and think “heck yes, I am helping people build the career of their dreams.”
If you have experience in a HR capacity or recruitment, it will be highly regarded however if you don’t but can demonstrate the ability to build relationships and want to learn, give Matthew Hunt a call today on 0419 160 201 or email firstname.lastname@example.org.